Best Trash, LLC (formerly RRRTX) provides once and twice-weekly trash and once a week or twice a month recycling pickup to a large number of local communities.
Our main goal is customer satisfaction. We believe in doing the task right the first time. If we ever fall short of your expectations please give our office a call (no automated service – you actually get to talk to someone) and let us know.
We work hard to ensure your service is the best!
Choose Best Trash, LLC for excellent service at a great price!
Residential Subscription Service
Designed for residents who are responsible for choosing and paying for their own trash and recycling services.
HOA or Utility District Contract Service
Designed for neighborhoods where the HOA or Utility district governs the decision for what hauler will provide trash and/or recycling services for all residents of the neighborhood.
- Once or Twice Weekly Pickup
- Household Waste
- Yard Waste
- Bulk Items
- Extra Help for Physically Challenged Residents
- Extra Containers and Pickup for Summer Youth Programs at No Extra Cost
HOA/Utility District - Request for Proposal
Best Trash, LLC works with neighborhoods, HOA’s, and Utility Districts to provide excellent pricing and service for organized residential areas. Please visit our Request for Proposal page and submit the form to start the process.
Trash Pickup Guidelines
- Yard waste will be collected at the curb and must be placed in sturdy plastic bags weighing no more than 40 pounds
- All branches and tree trimmings should be no more than 3 inches in diameter and no longer than four (4) feet in length. Bundles must be securely tied and weigh less than 40 pounds.
- Bulk items will be picked up curbside in accordance with the service agreement for your area.
- Bulk items that are too large to put in with normal weekly pickup may be collected separately upon request. The Party requesting service will be billed separately at a negotiated price depending on the size, quantity, and handling required to remove and dispose of the item(s).
It is illegal for Best Trash, LLC to transport hazardous waste of any type for disposal in a landfill.
Hazardous Waste Includes:
- Medical waste
- Any appliance containing Freon
- Car batteries
- Dead animals
- Chemicals of any kind
- Car parts – Any type of motor/engine oil
- All construction waste
- Large quantities of carpeting
- Rolls of carpet
- Any construction type material or debris – includes any type of paint
- Toxic or radioactive waste