Terms & Conditions
- Set containers out by 7 a.m.
- Trash should not exceed more than 6 inches over the top of the container and the lid must be able to close.
- Lids should not be tied down and should be able to open freely.
- Place trash carts with the wheels and handles away from the curb. Trash carts should be placed within 3 feet of the street.
- Do not place hot ashes or coals into the cart.
- Do not place hazardous waste such as motor oil, paint, cooking oil, tires, or car batteries in your trash cart.
- Do not put medications in the trash.
- Do not put construction or demolition waste including dirt and bricks in trash can.
- Do not dispose of waste containing free liquids.
- Bags or containers cannot exceed 40 lbs.
- Yard waste will be collected at the curb and must be placed in sturdy plastic bags weighing no more than 40 pounds.
- All branches and tree trimmings should be no more than 3 inches in diameter and no longer than four (4) feet in length. Bundles must be securely tied and weigh less than 40 pounds.
- Bulk items will be picked up curbside in accordance with the service agreement for your area.
- Bulk items that are too large to put in with normal weekly pickup may be collected separately upon request.
- Party requesting service will be billed separately at a negotiated price depending on the size, quantity, and handling required to remove and dispose of the item(s).
- Bulk items are limited to one item per pickup.
It is illegal for RRRTx to transport hazardous waste of any type for disposal in a landfill.
Hazardous waste includes:
- Medical waste
- Any appliance containing Freon
- Car batteries
- Dead animals
- Chemicals of any kind
- Car parts – Any type of motor/engine oil
- All construction waste
- Large quantities of carpeting
- Rolls of carpet
- Any construction type material or debris – includes any type of paint
- Toxic or radioactive waste
- Cooking Oil